Monday, May 9, 2011

Lucy's Favorite Things

My sweet Lucy is in love with strawberry freezer jam! Everyday for lunch at school she has bread with strawberry jam. She also prefers homemade bread. What can I say she is spoiled! We have been making jam together every time strawberries go on sale. She loves being able to cut with a knife and be Mommy's big helper. I think it taste better when you have a hand in making something too.



Lucy has done so well at school this year! She loves going and has made lots of friends. Every Sunday she makes books about Princesses now that she can write. Every day she get two books to read for homework one of the books are the paper ones. So she takes them and adds to them. This is one were she added sentences to the page. 


Here Lucy wrote That is a van.
 On the next blank page she drew a picture of two princess and wrote "I have a prioss" which is how she spells princess. I love it!
"You have a barre." "Barbie" I just love how they spell when they first learn to write. It is precious.

2 comments:

Lance and Kimberlee said...

Her sentences are the cutest! Tell her I am proud of her and can't wait for her to read a story to Griffin. We love freezer jam too! We made some with blackberries when they were growing everywhere and its so yummy, but I still think strawberry is my favorite.

Becky said...

How cute!! Your kids are all getting so big!! I love strawberry freezer jam!! I need to make some soon :)