Tuesday, August 26, 2008
A/C
Friday night I came home to the house not right. When you are home all day you get use to all the different noises and when I came home it wasn't right. I heard the ac outside working, but it was not blowing anywhere in the house. I tried all turning it off for a while and then trying it again. No luck still didn't work. We turned it off and went to bed waiting for morning to call someone. Needless to say not a good night of sleep. Well we had someone come look at it and wouldn't you know it all works fine for him. So he replace a couple of little things and leaves with everything working fine. Two hours later nothing! It went out again. We turned it off and went to the ward swimming party hoping that it would turn around when we get back. Well it still wouldn't work so we decided to surprise my inlaws(they work in the temple sat. night) and be there sleeping when they get home. They have a couple extra rooms and beds and AC! We stayed there 2 nights. The ac guy was back on monday morning and had to put a new engine in the blowing thing in the attic(don't know the real term). Now we are enjoying the nice cold air! We are so spoiled to AC here in AZ. I don't know how people lived here before that. I wouldn't be one of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yes, A/C is a MUST! Glad it's all fixed now! (And what is it with things working fine when the repair man is looking at it? I hate that!) :)
Post a Comment