Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Do


For My B-day I had my sister change my hair. She dyed it on Thursday of last week and on Monday cut it. She did highlights and lowlights. She added a little red to it also. I love it! Nice change.

6 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

I love it too! Looks great!!

Amy from Our Dish said...

Very snazzy Marie! I like the layers.

mad white woman said...

I love your new do! Very flattering. It always amazes me how a good hair cut makes you feel so refreshed.

Cook Zoo said...

Very pretty!! I like the dark on the bottom - is that what lowlights are? (I'm so hair impaired.)

Deb said...

When I saw you Tuesday I thought to myself Marie looks very pretty today. It must have been the new do.

Christina said...

How pretty!! I think it just looks great and looks like it has more dimension. Can your sister do mine?? She does a great job and I always have the hardest time finding someone to do my hair the way I a want it!! By the way Happy Birthday!! Hope you did something fun. I wanted to post before but my internet hasn't been working!