Hey this is Deb crittenden. I didn't know you were a blogger. Hope you don't mind, I saw your link on Amy's blog. Pretty wedding pictures. Looks like you guys have had a fun summer.
Come check out our blog when you get a chance. thecrittendenians.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Boy, you can really see the family resemblance!! I love the red ties. Awesome color! :)
Hey this is Deb crittenden. I didn't know you were a blogger. Hope you don't mind, I saw your link on Amy's blog. Pretty wedding pictures. Looks like you guys have had a fun summer.
Come check out our blog when you get a chance. thecrittendenians.blogspot.com
Hey, I didn't know you were a blogger. Hope you don't mind me stumbling onto your blog from Amy's blog.
Pretty wedding pics. It looks like you guys have had a fun summer.
Come check out our blog sometime. thecrittendenians.blogspot.com
Kim looks BEAUTIFUL! Love the pics!
Post a Comment