Too Cute! I have a picture of Dario sleeping upside down hanging from his bed. I don't know how he didn't fall on his head. Also, one morning I went to get the twins up for school when they were about five and I couldn't find Joshua. I looked on the couch, in Laura's bed, downstairs in our family room. He was sound asleep under his bed up against the wall. Crazy kids.
Isabelle is the one we find curled up in ball in odd places. Kate usually nestles up under her bed or in a closet! And Christian you know never sleeps. Cute pictures. I can't believe Lucy was comfy on those chairs!!
5 comments:
Soo funny. I have a bunch of old posts of Adelaide falling asleep in funny places and in crazy positions.
I don't know how kids sleep like that. Oh well.
That stinks about your A/C! I'm glad it's all fixed now.
Too Cute! I have a picture of Dario sleeping upside down hanging from his bed. I don't know how he didn't fall on his head. Also, one morning I went to get the twins up for school when they were about five and I couldn't find Joshua. I looked on the couch, in Laura's bed, downstairs in our family room. He was sound asleep under his bed up against the wall. Crazy kids.
LOL! I love pics like this. Whenever my kids fall asleep in weird places I have to grab the camera. I keep saying I'll post some up one day...
Isabelle is the one we find curled up in ball in odd places. Kate usually nestles up under her bed or in a closet! And Christian you know never sleeps. Cute pictures. I can't believe Lucy was comfy on those chairs!!
Post a Comment