This is my Gracie a year ago! She sure has grown.

She was the funniest girl back then. She had to suck on her binkie with the loop tucked under her nose. If you pulled it out she'd push it back under her nose.

Now she is our cute little 2 year old! We love you Gracie.

Happy Birthday to you, Gracie! She loved everyone singing to her.

Time to blow out the candles.

"I'll help Gracie" Hunter and Lucy were the ones to blow them out this year.

Frosting licking time!
8 comments:
That cracks me up about her binky. Ha! It's so funny how kids have these reandom little quirks. It makes life fun.
wow, i don't remember that with the bink! silly girls. she is getting so old, it's nuts!
Happy Birthday Gracie!
I wish you guys lived closer so I could see her grow up like your other kids!! She is a cutie!:) Happy Birthday Gracie!!
Happy Birthday Gracie!!! :)
Your children are beautiful and I look at your pictures and it reminds me of my family way back when. It goes way too fast. You're a great mom and I love getting a glimpse into your life.
They grow so fast.... She is so cute Marie. Hey don't forget to post things like Tylers baptsim on Grandpa and Grandma millet website and share a bit about it. Things like that are the best... thanks :) Becky
Love the binkie thing. That's hilarious. My kids never really had any silly quirks. When Gracie was over a couple of weeks ago, she found an old pacifier and followed June around with it, trying so hard to get her to take it. June's not really a pacifier baby and kept taking it out and Gracie was getting so frustrated with her. It was soooo funny.
Wow you got a free weekend without the kids!!! LUCKY!!! I love the sign. My Dad use to do the same thing to me growing up. One time I left the backdoor open when I left and he made me write, "I will make sure the doors are looked before I leave the house," 100 times so I wouldn't forget.
Post a Comment