Monday, November 3, 2008

Scout O Rama

We went to Scout O Rama on Saturday. It was hot, but fun! Tyler got to help at the stake booth making marshmellow shooters. After that we walked around and got to see all the other cool things. Tyler liked the Scout Wars booth. He made a darth vader puppet.
That is Hunter!! Not the best picture. These kids move too fast to the next thing.

Soap carving


Hunter got to play while Tyler was helping.



The girls were just hanging out in the shade with Mom! It was 94 degrees. Can you say HOT!




I love the boots!!




Another one of Hunter playing. He almost didn't do the rope bridge. He was proud of himself when he finished.

5 comments:

mad white woman said...

It was definitely too hot on Saturday! We were at that Fall Festival and the entire time I couldn't believe how hot it was.

Christina said...

Our kids would have loved that!! Looks like fun except for the HOT part...when is that fall weather going to be here??

Deb said...

That looked like lots of fun. I look forward to doing those things with Smith when he get older, and doing Y.W. things with my girls.

I love the Halloween pictures of the kids. They all look great in their costumes.

nate and marne said...

very fun! i guess it's ok we didn't go garage saling!! :)

Aaron and Reina said...

Love the scout o rama! Looks like fun!