I was able to go with Hunter to the farm for his school field trip. I love hanging out with this cute little guy. He is not afraid of anything.

Too bad the Farmers Head is in the way. Hunter was feeding the horse a carrot.

Gracie joined me and Hunt at the farm.

Her favorite animal was the bunnies. She was petting them forever.

She is checking out the animals. They have lots of different animals donated to them.

Hunter and his best friend!

This weekend Travis and I went to our wards Youth Conference. It was awesome. The youth are great. This is the view from where we stayed. Beautiful and only 20 minutes from my house.
3 comments:
I love farms. I don't really like animals, but I'm just impressed with farms. They are neat. I've been waiting for cooler weather to take Clara to one.
That was such a fun feildtrip. I want to take the whole family back so that Adelaide can enjoy it too.
I love the picture of Gracie looking at the animals through the fence; so cute.
Adelaide was actually coloring a picture the other day and told me, "This is for Hunter, that's Lucy's brother!"
How fun for you and Trav to get away again! It looks really pretty.
Post a Comment