that looks like fun. you are such a good mommy to do stuff like this so much!! my kids are lucky they get snickerdoodles every now and then!! i need the recipes, those look yummy.
Have I mentioned before that I love sugar cookies? Next time I'll expect you to bring some by. :)
Yummy!! I don't know why, but I just don't have the patience to frost cookies. I should do it at least once for the sake of my kids though, LOL!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
that looks like fun. you are such a good mommy to do stuff like this so much!! my kids are lucky they get snickerdoodles every now and then!! i need the recipes, those look yummy.
Have I mentioned before that I love sugar cookies? Next time I'll expect you to bring some by. :)
Yummy!! I don't know why, but I just don't have the patience to frost cookies. I should do it at least once for the sake of my kids though, LOL!
Post a Comment