We went on a walk and on the way back Lucy was tired. She told me I am going to take a rest and would fall on the ground and lay there!!
Gracie is our other pink marshmellow girl. She also has to big for her clothes! 
The pond had 2 inches of ice on the top. Hunter figured out you could break the ice with his boots and then throw the ice . It was cool to watch it brake and roll across the ice top.


Snow is so pretty. I am glad I don't have to deal with it. I don't like the cold that much.
The pond had 2 inches of ice on the top. Hunter figured out you could break the ice with his boots and then throw the ice . It was cool to watch it brake and roll across the ice top.
Snow is so pretty. I am glad I don't have to deal with it. I don't like the cold that much.
6 comments:
Brrr! I got cold just reading about that! Sure is pretty though. :)
wow, that looks like fun. and i am totally with you on the 3 sizes too big stuff. that way they can wear it for a long time! :) i wish i had done that with more stuff, my kids are growing like weeds!!
What lucky kids. My kids would be so jealous if they knew your kids got to go play in the snow.
Wow that looks like a lot of fun! Wish we could have gone. It's funny to see that area covered in snow when I am used to it dry....glad you guys had a great time!
I like to visit snow, but I'm not sure I'd enjoy living in it. I hate the cold too, and I'm always cold. When I was in Utah I was thinking that if I'd live there, I'd be cold all Winter long.
I always buy my kids stuff too big - especially winter stuff that they rarely wear anyway. You're not cheap! You're smart!!
Post a Comment