Those are some great pictures, you guys look great. I love the red and black. Very sharp and "Christmasy."
I think I might also need your cookie recipe. We make sugar cookies every Christmas eve to leave out for Santa, but after 5 years, I am still not very good at it. I need sugar cookie tips.
i love the pics. how fun to get the whole fam together. and i know what you mean about not having everyone look at the same time! it is torture trying to get a smile from them all at once!!
7 comments:
Marie, your hair is so DARK! Love the red in it! Those are some great pictures! Everyone has changed so much!
Those are some great pictures, you guys look great. I love the red and black. Very sharp and "Christmasy."
I think I might also need your cookie recipe. We make sugar cookies every Christmas eve to leave out for Santa, but after 5 years, I am still not very good at it. I need sugar cookie tips.
Super cute pics Marie!! I can't believe that all your brothers and sisters are all grown up!
Hunter is such a ham! He's smiling super big in all of them. They are all really cute.
i love the pics. how fun to get the whole fam together. and i know what you mean about not having everyone look at the same time! it is torture trying to get a smile from them all at once!!
Cute pictures. Your outfits look great together and I have one child and you saw our family pictures. :) I can't really imagine that times four!
Cute blog Marie. I love seeing what you have been up to since we haven't seen you in forever. We will definately have to get together really soon.
Post a Comment