Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter in the Mountains

We went up north for Easter this year and were surprised to still see patches of snow.

We were really lucky to go to Grand Canyon too. It happened to be free this weekend. I love when stuff is free.
 It still is hard for me to stand by the edge of The Grand Canyon. It is so deep it makes your heart race a bit faster.




Tyler and I aren't one for heights so we stayed back most of the time, but we did get a few pictures by the edge.
 Lucy was reading to everyone this weekend. Gracie fell asleep to her reading. I love how she is holding her hair away from her face while asleep.

 Tyler always making customs out of everything.
 Easter egg hunt time!!




 The kids had so much fun searching that the really BIG kids wanted to do it too. So we loaded eggs with cadbury eggs and money and let Tyler and Hunter hide these eggs with the Moms help.
 Fernando really wanted these eggs!

It was so funny to watch them search for the eggs. They really wanted to caramel cadbury eggs!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Looks like fun a fun Easter! I loved the pic of Tyler with the bucket on his head and also the one with Gracie holding her hair up. Too funny!