Monday, May 9, 2011

Odds and Ends of Last Month

This picture cracks me up. Gracie somehow fell asleep under her bed. I don't know how she can stand to sleep with so little room. She even has all her blankets with her too.
 The girls wanted pictures taken! I love Gracie's Kissy lips.
 Lucy is good at giving me this look.

 I can't wait for school to be over. I won't have to deal with making kids do their homework for a couple of months anyways. Don't let the smile deceive you he is not happy to do his homework most days anyway.
 Hunter and Mason earned their Wolf badge last month for cubs. We had them "wolf" down a mini pie to get their badges.

Here is Hunter receiving his badge. I can't believe in a couple of months he will be a Bear. Where does the time go...
Tyler is getting some of his activity badges.

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

That picture of her under the bed makes me feel claustrophobic. I can hardly wait to hear the excuses Clara will give me when she has homework.

Lance and Kimberlee said...

Silly Gracie, I'll never understand how kids like being so squished. Can't wait for the summer too! We'll be there in 5 weeks!

nate and marne said...

i'm glad the mini pie thing worked out for the wolves. it is such a fun idea. you are a very creative leader! good job!! and i am right there with you on the no homework thing! hooraaayyyyy!!!! and next year rachel will be in preschool too. yipee!!