Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day Present

This was our present this year for all the Grandmas! We had a lot of fun going around the Temple and taking pictures. It has the best scenery for pictures.














10 comments:

Christina said...

You posted them!! They all look sooo cute. I love the blue it looks so pretty against the green grass.:)

Lance and Kimberlee said...

These pictures are so cute, but it makes me so sad that Griffin wasn't there. We'll have to take some when we are there in a month.

Amy from Our Dish said...

Those dresses are ADORABLE! The blue color is so striking. Great idea!

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Those pictures are fantastic! You have some good lookin kids.

mad white woman said...

Such a good idea. I wish all the grandkids in my family lived a little closer. Boo hoo. ;)

Hey Woody's World said...

The $10.00 dresses are beautiful. Can't beat the price, but the girls make it look like they are worth a million dollars.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb said...

I love those dresses. Your girls are looking so darn big and grown up.

I was looking over your older posts, and we love making freezer jam too. I always make it out of frozen strawberries. I buy the big huge bags of strawberries from sams, and one bag will make atleast four of the sure jell boxes worth of jam.

Ashley said...

Love the blue! They all look so adorable :)

Becky said...

These look awesome! I love the blue!!