Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day of School

It is the first day of school and this is what Hunter is doing. Poor little guys is sick to his stomach. I guess this is going around right now. He was fine yesterday and got to meet his teacher. Then he woke up feeling horrible. He will have to have his first day of 3rd hopefully tomorrow.

Here are my 5th and 1st Graders. They are super excited for their first day. They want to see who is in their class and maybe make some new friends.





3 comments:

mad white woman said...

What a bummer! Sick on the first day of school... that's no fun.

Good job on the skirt!

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Poor Hunter! I hope he gets better soon and no one else gets it. Tyler and Lucy look so happy and excited.

Lance and Kimberlee said...

Lots of fun pictures! The skirts look great, Lucy is such a cutie. Poor Hunter, hope he is feeling better. Tyler looks so handsome, I love his hair. Looked like you had a lot of fun at the cabin. That would be so nice to spend a week there.