Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Skirts

At Franklin we have a strict dress code. The boys have to wear pants. The girls are allowed to wear skirts or dresses to their knees. They do not make skirts like that very often. Lucy wants to wear more skirts and she has her favorites that are not long enough. I have been adding to them to make them long enough. This yellow one is one she loves. It was not long enough so I had to change that. You can't tell in this picture because the flash made it glow, but the glowing stuff on the top of skirt is orange and red. So I thought it would be cute to add an orange ruffle underneath. Actually it was Lucy's idea to add it under to have layers. I was just going to add it to the bottom. I am glad she suggested it. I think it turned out so cute. I had to share.



 This is one I did a while ago. It is fun to go through your material and find on that matches pretty good. I have a couple more skirts to change. I just don't have any material to match right now. I guess I have a good excuse to go to Joanns.

2 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Those skirts are adorable! Great job!!

ROBINSON said...

soooo cute!!! you did awesome!