Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Castle

The boys school had their carnival over the weekend. They need cakes so we pulled out the castle cake pan and went to town decorating it. The boys loved decorating it. We tried to win it back, but it was gone when we got there! We will just have to make another one for Tyler's birthday this weekend.

6 comments:

nate and marne said...

wow guys, that looks awesome. you are so much better than me at doing fun projects with the kiddos. for bdays, i am all about a plain cake mix. i do get the one with sprinkles in the batter though!! :)

mad white woman said...

Cool castle.

I need to come by to visit Tyler about Scouts... and if I don't say something now, it will end up being Tuesday night. :)

Aaron and Reina said...

FUN! I would love a castle pan....the last time I tried a castle cake, Aaron had to make an emergency run to the store for a cake.....whoops! Happy Birthday to Tyler this weekend! Are you going crazy with baptism plans yet?

Aaron and Reina said...

BTW, Marie, I have an ob appointment today............

Cook Zoo said...

AWESOME cake!!! I've never tried to use molds because they intimidate me. My cakes tend to stick to the pan. You did a great job!!

Christina said...

Awesome!! You always come up with neat things to do with your kids!! And your cakes probably taste way better than mine... you are such a creative cook!! Sorry I haven't talked to you in a bit... things have just been crazy!