Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crime Lab

We went to the new crime lab. Thanks to Chris we got to go see it without waiting 2 hours. It was neat to see all the different areas. Travis especially liked the ballistics area Chris works in. A Police event wouldn't be complete without the donut table! Tyler had his fair share of Donuts.



The DUI van was there outside. This was the only time they are allowed in there!

















5 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

I love the picture of them in the DUI van - posing in the chairs where blood is drawn!!

I'm glad you had a good time and that Chris was able to show you around.

Cook Zoo said...

SWEET!!!! I love stuff like that. I totally want to sit in a helicopter (but I do NOT want to fly in one!). :)

Deb said...

What a fun thing to do with the kids! I think my favorite part would've been the donught table. I LOVE LOVE LOVE donughts. (:

mad white woman said...

I was looking forward to going to that... but didn't have the time.

The thought of donuts makes me hungry.

Christina said...

Awesome! It's not everyday you have the opportunity to sit in a helicopter. Side note: the sight of helicopters now make Conan sick, seriously he starts sweating if he goes near anything that has motion now.. we found that out at the fair. Looks like fun!!