Friday, October 17, 2008
Hunter
My Hunter is such a sweet guy! I love him so much. He lost his tooth on Wednesday night. He was excited. It was loose that night so we were wiggling it. It wasn't moving that much so I said just go to bed we will try tomorrow. Well a half an hour later he comes running out of his bed "MOM! MOM I pulled it out!"
I have to post this. This is the one of many papers Hunter has painted, colored, and written to his Mom. He is so sweet he loves his Mom so much. I love it! On FHE night we were doing an activity and Hunter was writing Mom and Dad. He put Mom on there and did it himself. Then he turns to Travis how do you spell Dad? I feel lucky to have Hunter as my son.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cutie. So how much did the tooth fairy bring him? I don't know how Smith will react when he loses his first tooth. Right now he thinks the tooth fairy is weird for collecting all those teeth.
Thanks again so much for watching my kids the other day.
How sweet! Losing that first tooth is so exciting!
What a cutie!! I love it when those boys show their sweet side!! I bet he loved loosing his tooth!! Christian has been trying to loosen his "snaggletooth" as we call it. It is just so ready to come out but so stubborn! He loves the tooth fairy money so he has been really trying! Go Hunter!!
Post a Comment