Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler

My little guy is already 8 years old. Time just flies. Next week he will be baptised. Its just Crazy! It is exciting to be doing all this cool stuff for him. He gets to go to Cubs now! He is very excited. Travis has been in cubs awhile so he has been around it and always wanting to do it. We love our lego, star wars, reading, building, & dressing up loving big guy!!! He is a very expressive boy!

5 comments:

mad white woman said...

I'm laughing that he has his hands in the air in all of these pictures. Ha!

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday, Dear Tyler! You are quite the handsome young man! I'll be there next week!!!

Love, Meema

Cook Zoo said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Tyler! You'll love scouts! Miss Anna rocks! :)

Deb said...

So exciting! Happy Birthday Tyler. I love the castle cake you guys made. I'm thinking about making haunted gingerbread houses with my kids next week.

Christina said...

Happy B-day Ty!! You look so cute in a suit and all the other costumes! I think it is awesome that you have such an amazing imagination!!

From Christian: "Happy Birthday!! Have a great birthday party. When can you come over?? We can play Nintendo 64. And play Zelda."