Monday, October 20, 2008

Tyler's Baptism

Tyler wanted to wear his suit. He loves to look the part.Dad and Tyler leaving the house. He was just a bit nervous and so was Tyler!!
Tyler and Dad all ready. I can't believe how fast my little boy has grown. I sure love my Tyler. Tyler is the first Great Grandchild on my Mom's side. Here is Tyler with Grandma Jean. He is number 1!

Here is Van Cleve Kids with Meema and Papa. We got to confirm Tyler in nursery room. I had to keep Gracie away from the toys!!

9 comments:

mad white woman said...

That picture of you and Tyler is great.

Am I the only one in the world that doesn't have a Grandma Jean?

nate and marne said...

it was fun, thanks for letting us share the day with you guys. you look great in that pic with tyler. it's rare that we moms are actually in a pic, we are usually the ones taking them!!

Deb said...

Tyler looks so handsome.

I love baptisms. The spirit is so strong there.

Karlene said...

Congratulations on Tyler's baptism. I look at your family picture on your couch and it reminds me of our family when our kids were small. Enjoy them every day, they'll be leaving home before you know it.

CONAN said...

Congrats to Tyler! We were bummed that we had to miss it and are glad that you posted some pictures of the big day!

Christina said...

Congratulations Tyler!! You are so lucky to have such a great family!! What a special day! I love boys in their Sunday suits. Tyler is looking good, watch out ladies!! You look cute too Marie!! Your family is looking good!!

Christina said...

Sorry we missed it too...maybe with the next two big kids we will make it to each others. Actually we should do Hunter and Belle's on the same day since our only family is still up there anyway and they are so close with birthdays!! We need to get together soon. With Marne too. I think it would be fun sometime!!

Cook Zoo said...

Yay! Congratulations Tyler!!

Marie said...

Thanks everyone! I felt so special that day.

Love,
Tyler