Tyler decided to take our extra boxes and make a race car out of it. The rest of the kids wanted to join in the fun. It is amazing how much fun a box can be.
Gracie's box was a little hard to walk in! Maybe if she had both shoes on she would do better.Let the Race begin...
Love it! I have a book that talks about all these fun cool crafty things you can do with a box. Who knew!! We often don't give our kids enough credit for being able to come up with such great creative ideas.
4 comments:
Love it! I have a book that talks about all these fun cool crafty things you can do with a box. Who knew!! We often don't give our kids enough credit for being able to come up with such great creative ideas.
Fun!! (Only with our youngest would we grab the camera instead of our crying child! LOL!)
I love, love, LOVE These Children !!!
Ooooo XXXXXX Meema
Cute!!!
Post a Comment