Thursday, September 11, 2008

Week at the Cabin

We spent an entire week up in Flagstaff at my families cabin. It was great weather. It was warm the day we came home, but the rest of the week was wonderful. The Beaches were up there hanging at with us. Travis was bow hunting up there. He almost got one, but they kept escaping(for which I was greatful). It is really different being away from home. You almost don't know what to do with yourselves up there. I ended up just cooking most of the time to pass it.





The girls were on the war path.






The boys were hiding in their fort.Gracie swinging in the tire swing. This girl could swing all day long. It is hard to get her out.


Brownie baking time. These girls were all over cleaning the bowl of any left over brownie mix.

Tyler with Christian.Lucy and Hunter love the babies. Abby is such a cutie.Here we are exploring the ice caves.Hunter was sporting a cool stone washed jean jacket.
Peace out!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the jean jacket!!! It reminds me of our good times in those at AZ Mills, years ago! Haha!

Marie said...

I still have those pics Tracy! Good memories!

Deb said...

How fun! That place looks awesome!! I'm totally jealous.

Adelaide missed Lucy while you were gone.

mad white woman said...

I want a fort like that. In my backyard.

Cook Zoo said...

How fun! I want to play in the fort! :)

A Gross Family said...

Hey Marie,

Your pictures are so cute. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I didn't know that you had a blog but I am excited to check back and see what you guys are up to. I also love your hair.

Christina said...

We survived it! The kids had a blast! And I don't think we would have made our two week trip without spending a week with you guys at the cabin! I think the best part was our card games after the kids went to sleep even though Travis claims he is not really a gamer.. I think he had more fun than he would ever admit!! Thanks for having us!!

Aaron and Reina said...

I thought I left a comment already! anyway, great pics! Looks like fun, wish we'd been there too!