Monday, September 29, 2008
Creepy Crawly Critters
Last week I was talking at night(should have just went to bed, but as I confessed earlier I love to talk). We had already had the lights out for a while and I had to use the bathroom. I had a feeling turn on the light (that always a warning when you have that feeling). So I turned on the light and when I was going back to bed I was just out of the bathroom in our bedroom when I stepped on something. Never a good feeling to step on something that moves. I felt a little poke, but nothing that hurt. Well I jump and looked down sure enough I saw something crawl away. It looked like a scorpion, but that couldn't be right we have lived here for 9 years and never seen one inside the house. We had only seen one outside years ago. Well I yelled at Travis who had fallen asleep. He jumped up and help me move the tv (where the thing had crawl to hide). He saw it and I was right it was a Scorpion!!! I got him a shoe and that was the end of it. That thing blends in too well with our carpet. I hope to never come in to contact with another one(that was the first time I seen one close that wasn't dead), but we do live in AZ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YUCK! I HATE those things. They give me the heebie jeebies just thinking about them.
So, did you get stung? Are you ok?
Ya funny thing I think my feet are too tough (nice way to put it) for it to sting me. It was weird I think I just scared it, but not enough to really sting me. I am fine.
YUCK! Good thing your feet are so tough. LOL
YUCK!!!!!! Thank goodness you're not allergic to the sting.
Wow! you didn't get hurt or anything! crazy, but good.......Yeah Micah is growing pretty fast! So are your lil ones too. How are you?
Post a Comment