Well it happened again the ac went out! This time it was the air handler again. It was not the motor (which is new) it was the thing that holds the motor. One of the brackets broke and the motor fell off to the side and stopped working. So hundreds of dollars later we are back in the cool air! I love ac! No other way to live in the desert! I just hope to not have to do this again the pocket book can't handle anymore.
5 comments:
Too bad that saying doesn't apply with money... :)
Oh yuck Marie! Our a/c went out for a day on Monday. I had all the fans on the house going and I was determined that I would not pay for the a/c to be repaired - we don't have the money. I felt a little peace knowing that we're starting to have a bit cooler weather and that nicer weather is around the corner. Oddly enough - it kicked itself back on later in the day (actually I attribute it to Carena - who said a prayer asking that the a/c come back on).
A/C repair bills stink! :(
Oh no!! Not again! Sorry you guys have to keep dealing with that!! Well maybe this will take your mind off of it... You've been tagged! Actually it was a fun one and I went a little overboard on mine but you don't have to! I think it felt like I completed an assignment when I was done:) Anyway go to my blog for the details. Sorry!!:)
"When it rains it pours!" That is the story of my life today except it applies to dental work.
Post a Comment