Monday, September 29, 2008

One more

I can't resist posting this one. Lucy is always sleeping in the weirdest places. This one is too funny to pass on....

8 comments:

mad white woman said...

I can't believe she's sleeping. That's funny.

Yuck, I wish I didn't know that you found a scorpion in your house. Now I'll be paranoid.

Aaron and Reina said...

That is hilarious!

Aaron and Reina said...

K Marie, I posted my quirks! Ahhhhghggghgh, now all the world (or at least the 3 people that read my blog) will know all the weird things about me!

Aaron and Reina said...

Me again, I just found this cool site for us DIYers! It's using junk and yard sale stuff. A lot of the stuff is girly and flowery, but it was pretty nifty.

http://www.robomargo.com/quickprojects.htmlhttp://www.robomargo.com/quickprojects.html

don't you love me serial posting comments on your blog? :D

And and hey, I'm glad I'm missed for my project skills......if only that.... :D

Cook Zoo said...

LOL! I have a similar picture of John somewhere!

Deb said...

Box car children- Such cute pictures! My kids aren't really all that into boxes. They do however play A LOT with blankets.

Scorpion - EWWWW!!! I WOULD HAVE DIED IF IT TOUCHED ME! You've been there 9 years and only 1 scorpion??? I see one or two a year in my house (our outside). Most of them have been dead.

Sleeping picture - Hilarious. Adelaide falls asleep in funny places a lot to. The laundry basket is another one of the kids favorite toys.

Oh and again, I'm so sorry I can't watch your girls on Thursday. I wouldn't cancel for anything else, except that appointment.

Cook Zoo said...

(I'm half expecting a picture of your foot.) ;)

nate and marne said...

i've gotta tell you, i thought you were going to surprise us all with another baby with that title! i think we are glad it is just a funny little girl! :) we wouldn't want any insane hubbys!