I've been tagged (by Chrissy) and I am to write six quirks about me:
(sorry this will be boring)
1. I love to cook, but had to do dishes. (This prevents me from cooking all the time I don't want to clean up after myself.)
2. I am cheap. I hate to spend money. I will chose something based on the price more than any other reason.
3. My elbows bend upwards when I put my arms out straight.
4. I like to read cheesy romance novels.
5. I am a goofy person with my kids. I like to make them laugh.
6. I love to talk so watch out. I never stop just ask Travis!
I am sorry in advance...I tag Reina, Marne, Leslie, Lauren, Anna, and Deb.
4 comments:
I wanna see a picture of your elbows. Or maybe you can show me next time we pass in the hall! ;)
Wait... you talk a lot? Ha ha. :) I went walking the other day... it's still hot out there.
That was not boring! It was very interesting.
6 quirky things things about me? Hmmm... I'll have to think on that one for a day or two.
Oh and BTW - When Adelaide came home from your house she kept saying, "I want Lucy to come over RIGHT NOW! She's my best friend, and Gracie!" They are pretty cute together. We'll have Lucy over to play next week.
Post a Comment